Friday 24 June 2011

ABOUT ME

Hi everyone...konichiwak...hehe..what nonsense!!!! i'm farah zahidah binti abd gani..you all can call me farah..i want to share you a little bit about me and my family...i was born on 12 november 1993 at Hospital Kota Bharu, Kelantan..i live in a village called "kampung resak"..now i'm studies at uitm kuala pilah and taking in diploma in science courses..   
       
              I have five siblings and i'm the second daughter..i have one sister,one younger sister and two younger brother...my hobbies are listening k-pop music...the most favourite k-pop group i like are super junior,wondergirl and girl's generation..furthermore i like to cooking because i like to eat...HEHE...so if you all want to eat so tell me and i'm the one who eat your food...hehe..just joking...  

                  My ambition is to be a chemical-engineering because i like so much chemistry subject..but my father want me to be a doctor...i don't want to be a doctor because i don't like bio..i  don't know why i don't like...maybe because i don't like to memorize..


                       My father's name is Abd Gani Bin Abd Rahman...he was born on 3 June 1963..he's a strict person but sometimes a funny person...although he was strict but he like to advise me to study hard and be a good person..my mother's name is Noor Lida Binti Mat Yunus...he was born on 8 Mac 1969...she's a lovely mother and a good cooking person..i love to eat my mother's cooking..it's very delicious..if i can back everyday  it's very delightful..and the first thing i want my mother to do is cooking my favourite food..i'm very miss my mother's cooking....HAHAHAHA...that's all from me...bye.......


                       
                         

No comments:

Post a Comment